Sunday, February 28, 2021

Finally........

Finally I found my way to the ocean and the first swim of the year. My once twice daily meanders along the shoreline stopped when I moved away from the coast nearly eight years ago.

In the four elements once again earth, air, fire and water after so long. 

Running into the refreshing water and diving straight under a breaking wave I felt the powerful cleansing energy of the salty water immediately carry away the lingering residue of what no longer serves me. Floating in the water, sun beaming down I felt so alive and held by the unseen presence of my Divine Mother. Content to just be in the water, bobbing and drifting so much peace within my soul.

 Around me the world carried on.

The serenity found within the water uplifted me soothing and caressing my entire being. I felt revived. Somehow I had lost my way to the ocean, perhaps telling myself that the drive was too long, however sitting here watching the scenes unfolding around me I realised that putting things off until tomorrow or another day is not how we should live. 
Because we never truly know if tomorrow will ever come......


















 

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

A very appealing beach!