Sunday, February 14, 2021

Singing For....

Singing for their breakfast treats my little magpie friends sang such a beautiful melody as I made my through the garden, they actually know that songs always bring them breakfast. Waiting patiently in the trees for their snack of rice and corn after I headed into the house where they sit until I reemerge with treats for them.
Australian magpies have such haunting songs, and often there are a couple that sing a slightly different chorus to the majority of the group and the songs are always so melodious, I feel the vibrations of their songs infusing with my heart often the music they create can move me to tears. 

Often it is the song of one lone magpie which will make me stop what I am doing, sit and close my eyes and listen with my heart as the song travels out carried on the wind and drifting far away for all to hear......







 

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

They're very good company.