Sunday, February 07, 2021

A New....


A new cardboard box to play in, it was given to my three to enjoy after they used it while down at my sons during their evacuation adventure. 
First of all they all enjoyed the tales the scents tell them, all thoroughly giving it the once over as they sniff every single section. Plus it helped them settle down after their first family car ride. 
Smelling Mog, my sons cat as it was his to begin with, but Mog wasn't too keen on it. So it's been given to my three to enjoy.
 My son converted it into a little cat house, it has two entrances and has given the cats hours of fun already, they like to sleep in here or dart through or hide in during games of chase.
Boxes may not look as nice as the funky cat play towers and other toys that shops sell, but, my three prefer the humble cardboard box for their naps and games over anything else...



 

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Cats do appreciate boxes.