Friday, April 10, 2020

Such A Delightful.....

 Such a delightful surprise to see that one of my four hakea trees has begun to flower this morning while out watering the garden in preparation of yet another hot day.

These are some of the most exquisite flowers my garden has, still loads more of buds to unfold on this particular tree with the other three trees also overloaded with blooms waiting to unfold.
Two of the other hakea trees have not flowered before so this year will be their first flowering season, as always I am excitedly waiting to walk out in the garden and see their flowers open and attracting an array of birds and insects as their pollen and nectar draws them in to feed.

Nature never ceases to amaze me, whether my own little piece of my Earth Mother which I care   take, or the wild bush lands or park lands I visit.
All life is a miracle....








No comments: