Friday, April 17, 2020

Each Morning....

 Each morning I stroll around the garden, coffee cup in hand and take in this beautiful space I have to begin each day. 
The array of feathered visitors vary from day to day, most of them I can recognise, and they have gotten to know and trust me too.
Some of the tiny birds like to fly along as I walk, flitting from tree to tree as I amble along checking the garden, the magpies run behind me when I walk always hoping for some morsel to be thrown their way, the ring-neck parrots like to sit and watch what I am up to, however there are a few who like the smaller birds who will fly along with me.

The chickens seem to take it all in their stride, although sometimes if the daily treats are really scrumptious they will chase the ducks, magpies and parrots away wanting it all to themselves. Mostly though, they all get along rather harmoniously.

Often a quick morning stroll turns into a few hours on the weekends when I have the time to relax and watch the gift of creation I have here in the garden.
I adore sitting and being in the presence of such a busy life filled space.
And I am always humbled by the relationship I have with the wild birds who frequent the garden, a gift so rare.
A gift of true abundance.
The tranquility and peace I receive from this space is a blessing of grace and of unconditional love that pulsates all around me whether I sit or am pottering in the garden.......























No comments: