Saturday, April 18, 2020

Stormy Skies.....

 Stormy skies and warm salty water, oodles of dogs with their humans enjoying a fun romp on the beach such a blissful way to spend a morning,

In the years I have lived up in the hills in my tiny magic cottage I have not ventured down to the coast very often, but look at me now, twice in as many days!
Once, not so long ago each of my days ended with a relaxing walk along the sandy beaches a little further up the coast.

Feeling the draw of the ocean and her soothing cleansing waters, getting an inkling that I may be heading back much more frequently now, the 62 kilometer drive which takes around an hour doesn't seem to phase me as it once did, given I am on the road five days per week with my community work I had got into the habit of having car free days on the weekends, but that appears to be changing.

How blessed am I to have this beautiful place filled with frolicking dogs only an hours drive away?
Pretty damn blessed I would say!
And why would I not heed the silent internal call to once again come to the ocean to feed my soul and wash away all the stresses of living my human life.....
























No comments: