Thursday, April 23, 2020

My Greatest Joy......

My greatest joy comes from those who do not speak.

Love so pure radiates from these precious beings that sometimes I fear that my heart may explode with the depth of these feelings I have for the fur people in my life, past and present.

In their silence they ooze affection, they calm and uplift me, they love on a level I have yet to experience with a human,a love where no words are required, no conditions are given, no expectations are sought.
It is simply felt from one heart to another.

For those who have never shared their life with an animal companion you will never know the depths of such a bond.

For those of you who treat these precious beings with cruelty and pain, who do not take the time to still yourself to meet their heart, I pity you for your ignorance and send healing and love the animals who are hurt, tortured and neglected by such barbaric humans.

Humanity has as a whole has lost it's way as the disconnection from other species and the planet Herself has created a race of people who only feel joy from things.

Things that cannot return any emotion, shoes, houses, money, clothes, cars, computers, phones the list goes on and on of what millions state brings them happiness and joy things they love and can't live without.

Shallow love from people lost in a "culture" void of any true connection to the true Self or to Life. 
   
I am blessed to have shared my life with many beautiful animal companions, all so uniquely different, all one of a kind.
Each valued and seen for who they were and for what they brought into my life.
They are irreplaceable.
They are missed.
They are loved.......






No comments: