Friday, April 17, 2020

Alongside A River....

 Alongside a river and then a short walk around a lake, a day of warming myself in the midday sun as I took in the views of two places I visited, one I have been to several times before, another I had never stopped at but pass frequently.

Taking time to stop and be and take in the natural boons of nature, from magnificent trees to the discovery of miraculous tiny mushrooms.
From stopping to admire the reflections and flow of water, where I simply stood and allowed myself ever so briefly to be swept along as the calming currents flowed past me, to stopping to watch the water birds as they went about their day.

Each day is a gift.

Each moment holds something new from the moment before.

Nothing is as it was before, nor shall it ever be again.....











































No comments: