Saturday, April 18, 2020

A Spontaneous Visit......

 A spontaneous visit to a dog beach near Scarborough yesterday with little dog Jess and her dog sitter, little Jess does not normally go out with her forever family so she was beside herself with joy as she frolicked along the beach.
She was not very happy about us walking in the water and kept a very safe distance away from the crashing waves as they broke on the shoreline, instead she stopped to say hello to all the people she came across as she kept pace with us.
With my camera playing up and then not working at all I managed only a few shots of the pristine white sand, the inviting warm water which instantly soothed my soul as I splashed through it as I walked along chatting with my friend.
Such a beautiful and relaxing place to be at the end of a work day, breathing in the clean salty air and sitting under the wide open sky......












No comments: