Tuesday, June 08, 2010

I Went Walking.............

I went walking the other day on my soon to be new home.
I have had mixed feelings about this project right from the start, but having seen some movement towards an actual start of the building seems to have prompted a spark of interest within me. My imagination took me on a quiet stroll through the rooms, giving me a sense of what it would be like to be living here with my three feline babies. The inspiration of creating a new garden as always appeals to my senses, and of course I have no lack of visions for that particular task, the nurturing of new life, would mark the beginning of yet another new chapter in my life, but, is this where I want to be? As I stood there surveying the foundations I felt rather detached. A lot has happened and changed for me since deciding to build this home, many new paths have opened up to me and now I am uncertain as to where it is my hat will call home. Therefore, all I can do is to leave it all, in the lap of the gods...................

2 comments:

Ronda Laveen said...

Yes, the gods will show you the way. It must be hard to be torn when you are facing such a big venture and investment.

Jaky said...

New home! wooooooo!