Tuesday, June 08, 2010

And What...............

And what a glorious sight it was.
After my lone journey across the stormy ocean, being in the water hearing nothing but my breathing was just divine.
Although I was a little disappointed that the corals were not brighter, the fish, well the fish just made me smile with sheer delight.
There were thousands of them.
All so calm and serene.
It was like being inside an aquarium, although I remembered thinking at the time how cruel that really is, especially when you see this.
And this went on for absolutely miles and miles.
I am not certain how long I swam around here, I was the one who snorkeled the most. I think that the others were having more fun on their jet skis and wanted another adrenaline rush.
Me, well, I did get back on and funnily enough had by this time overcome my fear and was now the one in front as we headed to one of the most stunning places I have ever seen.......

No comments: