Monday, June 14, 2010

Swaying.............

Swaying palm trees set the scene, clouds drifting by mutely obscuring the dwindling light as evening approached.
Gently the breeze teased my hair, each strand lifted delicately as the melody of the whispering wind continued its luxurious seduction of my senses.
Sitting in the presence of myself I beamed with the radiant exultation that surged through my body.
Comfortable with the influx of energy that had been provoked into rousing from the depths of my center, slowly the serpent unraveled within, rising to entwine with the essence of my mortal body, uniting and remembering the fusion of entirety...........

3 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

It looks and sounds like you are chilling (as we say in Oklahoma USA).

GYPSYWOMAN said...

soft sensual and swayin' !!! loved it gemel - and what magnificent images!

Ronda Laveen said...

"...remembering the fusion of entirety." YES!