Wednesday, June 02, 2010

All I Could...............

All I could do the first morning, in truth was to just lay there on my balcony overlooking the Pacific ocean in complete and utter relaxation.
Palm trees swaying gently in the breeze, even the fact that a storm was brewing did not dampen my enthusiasm. It was still so hot and sultry that moving was a function that appealed to me less and less.
I filled the spa on my balcony with warm bubbly water, stepped out of my clothes and sat there in delightful solitude, read a little, sipped my water, dozed off.
Sarong back in place over an even more relaxed Gemel, (was that possible?) found me back in the same position, feet up, feeling far too content to move.
I managed lunch, but found that after all the hard work of reclining in sheer pleasure I was too chilled out to even contemplate getting dressed for dinner.
Instead I just spent the evening on the balcony, I lit some incense and a scented candle I had packed, turned out all the lights and then sat in contentment as the clarity of my experience engulfed me.
All I could hear was the waves lapping peacefully on the shore, leaves rustling, smoke rising lazily from the incense disappearing into the nothingness around me.
What more could a girl have asked for?

1 comment:

Ronda Laveen said...

Indeed, what more could a girl ask for. I got relaxed just reading this post.

Your bure was cute.