Sunday, June 06, 2010

I Spent Most...........

I spent most of the second day relaxing around in this gazebo.
Reading, and drifting off to sleep.
The warm air seemed to lull me into surrendering into myself, just enjoying the heaviness that my body felt.
Much to my amazement I did not seem to be able to read for long periods of time, I was too relaxed to even keep holding the book upright. Mostly I lay there and felt myself falling deeper and deeper into the soft mattress and pillows that I reclined on, the sense of relaxation that I was feeling was unlike anything that I had experienced before.
But, not wishing to sleep my entire holiday away I booked myself a more challenging excursion for the next day, one that was so exhilarating that I was unable to stop smiling after I returned..............

No comments: