Thursday, June 10, 2010

After Our Lunch..............

After our lunch break we made one more stop before heading back to our island.
I was having such a wonderful time, I had conquered the fear that had attempted to ruin my day.
There is no way that vibration lurks within me anymore, as I hung on for dear life I said to myself that nothing bad would happen, that I was, and will continue to be protected from any dangerous situations, the power of my words transformed my experience and from then on I zoomed along doing a quite brisk 55 ks all the way home, and I am proud to say in front of everyone else, oh, except for the guide.
A smile painted on my face, the wind blowing through my hair, I was free.
For the first time in my life I was really being me.
Truly being me.
And it felt exhilarating.
There was so much about this experience that will live on within me forever, it is often in the least expected places we find true moments of spiritual clarity, and I was finding then on a daily basis here.
Maybe it was because I had made a deal with myself to leave any traces of the old Gemel at home, to forever unburden myself with the the layers of characters that I played to suit others, shedding the many faces along with them.
I had come to a point in my life where the games and manipulations that usually run riot in all areas of our lives had no pull at all over me, the only way forward is to walk in the humbling light of truth.
As I walked forward from this moment in the cooling clear waters of the cleansing ocean I did so with deep awareness of my dedication to my path.
From this moment on I strode on with one intention, that of truth and of love, truth to myself first and foremost in every encounter of my life and to act always out of the place of love within my heart in each interaction I am engaged in.
Spiritual lessons can appear in many random ways, finding such a intense understanding out on the open waters whilst riding a jet ski is just one of them.
I knew that my life's search for a soul joining with the totality of myself was now a reality, I knew that all that I had done in the last few years had now on this glorious sunny day given me my boon.
Nothing would ever be the same again.................

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Awesome ? You betcha. :)

Ronda Laveen said...

How freeing to overcome your fear!