Monday, June 14, 2010

The Boat

The boat slowly cruised along the placid waters and I calmly witnessed the passing of the day.
Taking in every moment, each new smell, it was if I was observing for the first time the splendor of time as it flowed past me, weaving a web on the yesterdays that clung to its tangle of memories.
Light reflecting upon the water like a million diamonds, sending shimmers of rainbow brilliance pulsating towards me.
Silently I surveyed my story, all the pivotal moments that had created me being here, now.
Beholding the magnificence of every vision before me seemed to envelop me deeper into the core of my own presence.
I felt myself a complete part of all that I viewed around me, seeing as if for the first time what it was that really mattered in my human life.
Life is about flow, about feeling love in all situations.
It is about learning when to step back, and when to let go, even when to say goodbye.
Its about tears and laughter, pain and sorrow, happiness and joy, it is about never looking back in anger, never regretting a moment or the pain given when I life lesson is learnt. Its about allowing others to live their life the way that radiates truth within them, even if it is not what your perception of the truth may be.
It was about this moment, when these words came flooding into my head, and of the vibration of laughter that was drifting towards me from the boat full of staff members on their way to work, each of them smiling, each of them happy in their own skin.
Clarity granted me the ability to see life around me, in the solitude of my own company my blinkers were off and I was comprehending the simplistic flourishing splendor of living a human life...........

1 comment:

Jaky said...

Aho! beautifully silent waters.