Friday, March 25, 2022

One Small Repair.......

One small repair really has made me so incredibly thankful. 
Last year I had a dizzy spell and as I fell I took the pantry door with me. 
So, needless to say it was broken! 
I had tried to fix it with the help of my son and a then a friend yet we didn't realise that the hinges were damaged. 
Today the door was replaced with brand new hinges and how delighted I was. 
It has lived propped up next the fridge for months gathering dust whilst the doorless pantry was a disaster waiting to happen with inquisitive cats insisting every so often to explore the contents! 
A ten minute job done this morning and I feel like I have a brand new kitchen. 
It really is the little things that bring a moment of gratitude......


 

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I agree about the little things. I have a couple of things I need to get fixed myself.

William Kendall said...

Good that it got done.

Gemel said...

Little things make such a difference don't they Sharon. I also have a couple more to fix.

It was long overdue to be fixed William.