Thursday, March 03, 2022

How Thrilled I Was........

How thrilled I was to have an up close and personal encounter with my favourite cow family. Normally when I pass they are not so close to the fence. I was out of the car and up to the fence line so quickly when I spotted them. 
The bull had very curly hair on his face due to being caught in the rain, which made him look so cute. And despite his size he loved being petted. The family all enjoyed a tasty treat of some carrots and I enjoyed being so close to this beautiful gentle family. 
One of the younger bulls had a head tackle with it's mother, nothing intense just a bit of play. 

The relaxed energy these cows radiate is contagious, time simply ceased to be as I contently stood admiring these gentle glorious beings......

















 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Different than the ones I was used to growing up. Friendly and curious.

Gemel said...

They are very friendly.