Wednesday, March 16, 2022

The Dawning.....


 The dawning of another new day, the sun silently creeping in, outside the birds singing, the air crisp. Unwritten moments yet to unfold as I walk into what is yet to be.
 What will happen today? 
Who can tell what each day holds? 
Mysteries and adventures await as we go from one moment to the next. 
I focus on what is right in front of me, I refuse to be drawn into the dramas and negativity of the current world stage, for residing in that vibration only brings unhappiness and stress.
 So much waits for us in the purity of synchronicity, those unfolding moments where we are fully present and open to experience life, rather than simply existing. 
The weight of the struggles and chaos swirling around out there can bring us to a state of instability as we try to fathom what the next catastrophic situation will be.
 I choose to be in a peaceful state, a place of joy and creativity as to live in any other way is simply too unsettling. 
Prayers are sent to those not as fortunate as I, those being pulled into the madness and violence of others who dominate with fear and reign with terror. 
Each morning I sit in gratitude for my humble life, giving thanks for the simple things that give my life meaning
Each morning I pray that one day the madness out in the world ceases, that those in control seek peace and all can live in serenity and joy......



1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Very tranquil.