Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Walking Out......

 Walking out into the garden on a brisk and damp winters morn, there is nothing quite like it.
The sky a soothing soft grey as clouds cling close to my beloved Mother Earth, cocooning us with the promise of rain.
Dewdrops glistening like tiny crystals twinkling as the branches gentle sway as I slowly walk around my garden, a magical moment where the perfection of what lays before me stills my heart in reverence to the beauty surrounding me.
Birds gathering in the garden for their morning antics, a snack or a drink of fresh cool water, their cheerfulness rippling out to fill the garden with their joy.
Vegetables flourishing, plants surging up towards the life bringing light, how miraculous gardens are, a reminder of life, wondrous awe inspiring life.
Each being is seen, be they plant or creature, every life is honoured within the boundary of my secret garden, each is protected and nurtured, for each brings me such immense pleasure be they the silent  beings of the plant realm, only bringing a song when the wind dances through their leaves, and such joy when their buds unfold enticing the birds to feast on their sweet succulent nectars, or be they the of the array of birds and insects that fill my garden, bringing with them their unique songs and filling the garden with colour and movement as they glide in upon the breeze.
How grateful I am to receive such joy from the bounty of Our Earth Mother, most beloved soul who without there would be no life.
How grateful am I to see that nothing can come close to bringing so much love and peace to my heart.
How grateful am I for the things that money simply cannot buy.......



























No comments: