Friday, July 03, 2020

Waking Up......

 Waking up to this view of cuteness really does bring such a beautiful energy to begin each day here on Earth school.
Little Charlie really does ooze contentment as he slumbers.

If only all animals could find themselves in homes of such love, pampered and spoilt and seen for the Beings they are, sadly though not all do.

My heart often weighs heavy for animals be they domestic animals or farm animals living lives of neglect and in some cases in tortuous conditions in which they are forced to live, unable to escape.

So many do not see the soul behind the eyes of our animal companions, some seem to think because they do not speak our language they are stupid or void of emotions, this is not true.
All creatures have their own unique way of communicating, some humans like me are able to connect deeply with the animals we come into contact with.
I see the souls behind the fur and feathers not only those that find themselves in my care my cats and chickens, those I visit and also those visiting my magical little garden haven are seen for who they truly are.
I learn a little more every day about the secret lives of birds, watching the array of birdlife that comes daily to my garden gives me the perfect opportunity to observe and interact with these wild free creatures.
Many of the birds that come here each day have come to trust me, the magpie family for example will come and knock with their beaks on the back door or stand in the back garden singing for a treat, they also will run after me when I venture down to let the chickens out for the day and then turn around and run all the way back to the house, there is no fear, they know that I will never harm them.
I have learnt also that these wild birds will not always visit the garden if there are strangers about, they will watch from the trees, sometimes they will come down if they feel the human visiting is safe and sometimes they will not reenter the garden until they are certain the stranger is gone.

Being criticised as a being a tad eccentric as I prefer the company of animals to that of humans I realise that my way of seeing this world is not shared by many, those like me are the minority and that is okay, I would not trade my way of being for anything, and waking up to see one contented little  ginger cat so relaxed each morning really does fill my heart with such joy.

For me love is found in the simplicity of those silent moments of tenderness and awe, where no words could relay what is felt and no amount of money could possibly buy........



1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Charlie does relaxed well.