Wednesday, June 03, 2020

There Was...

 There was something so mesmerising about the sky as I went about my day yesterday it seemed so incredibly surreal, out and about with those I visit each day the sky was calling me to get out of the car and simply stand below this vast blue canopy and be in awestruck wonder of what I was seeing.
It wasn't until I got home that I was able to be out under this majestic sky standing still and silent giving myself completely to the feelings I had.
To me on this day the sky above me was speaking directly to my heart in a language only my soul could understand.

As I slowly walked around the garden I was left speechless at how each view captivated me more.
The leaves of each tree as they surged ever upward towards the heavens adding an even deeper mystery to this astonishing view I could see.
The delicate clouds all so different as they slowly drifted across the sky causing me to pause to take in how precious it is to have the gift of seeing Nature in all it's beautiful glory.
Not needing things to fill my heart, not needing money to make me feel rich, all I need is my own eyes and my open heart......








No comments: