Saturday, June 20, 2020

Celebrating......

 Celebrating 21,900 sunrises here on Earth living this human life as Gemel on the 16th of June was a day of truly beautiful reflections of all I have in my life, what I have achieved and of how I am loved.
What a blessing it was to reach this milestone and to wake feeling so embraced by love and to be able to see that although this human story has seen it's share of pain, suffering and many many challenges along the way, I was so utterly grateful for making to this day.

So many lose their lives before reaching this point in their life story, so to be able to wake on this day and realise how blessed I am was a gift all in itself, I was so vitally alive, healthy and shining.

A gift of a Tibetan singing bowl from my beautiful son had me lost for words, tears streaming down my face as I opened the box and saw this beautiful bowl, such a precious gift from one heart to another.
With the Buddha feet etched into the middle of the bowl for protection, the Om prayer etched around the inside, and the flower of life on the bottom of the bowl this singing bowl is one of a kind, and I was humbled to receive such a precious gift.
My son is my best friend and the one held closet to my heart, his love so intensely pure, his support as I waded through all that kept me stuck a blessing no words can convey.

A gift of two pieces of flint and some rare pyrite so that I will be able to light my own ceremonial fires without the aid of manmade things such as matches or lighters, this gift also rendered me speechless.
These from someone who knows me so well and has shared my remarkable journey of deep healing, together both of us have supported each other as we each saw the beauty of the other reflecting back at us showing each of us our own strength beauty and courage.

My circle of family and friends is so very small and so intimate, those who share my life are those who see my light, my heart and the being I truly am.
A weekend of celebrations, and a time of great awakenings made this time all the more special, and again the weekend opened my heart to place I had long since shut down, and the most spectacular thing of all was to acknowledge that all my walls were not only down, but completely gone.

For me living a human story is not as it is for millions of people, it is not about work being my purpose, it is not about money being what drives me, it is about unravelling the layers of past experiences being peeled away so that I may live this human life as authentically as I am able.
It is about knowing that I am not what has happened to me, sure we all have experiences that have happened to us, we have all done things we are not proud of, yet they do not define who we truly are.
Being reconnected with five beautiful souls who I shut out when the weight of the past overtook my life story has been the greatest gift of this life I lead.
I was able to see that out of all the people I had ever met during my life story these amazing five were the ones who truly ever saw the real me hiding behind the pain and stories of the past.
Going back cap in hand just over a year ago was a huge step for me to undertake, to acknowledge my mistakes and to state my forgiveness and to pray that it wasn't too late to reclaim the friendship that had been offered.
Gratitude for the openness and love from these beautiful souls is a daily occurance in my realm, for since that first moment of reconnection a year ago my life has been one of true unconditional love and friendship, of magic and wonder.
These people see me, not just the outward expression of who I am, they see the light within my soul, they nurture and love me in a way that until a year ago I would not have thought possible.
People come and go during our journey through life, sometimes you do not realise how important some of these people are until you lose them. Sometimes those that love us the most will step back and allow us to wallow in the depths of darkness for they know that it may take time but you will find your way back out of the darkness and into the light once again.

As music fills my heart and love fills my soul I wake each morning in deep gratitude for all I have, for the humble life I lead, for my gift of deep healing, for my ability to see the magic and wonder that surrounds me in my personal  sacred garden of healing and life, and for the love of the few incredible souls in this world who always saw who I truly was and for the gift of each new dawn as I wake to continue walking this Earth being Gemel.......







1 comment:

luksky said...

Happy Birthday! You are a beautiful soul both inside and out.