Saturday, June 27, 2020

Mornings Are......

 Mornings are my absolute favourite time of each and every day.
More often than not I wake long before the sun begins to rise, I adore the silence as the world still sleeps and it always brings a deep sense of peace as I sit in the garden coffee mug in hand giving silent gratitude for the beauty that surrounds me.
For the bounty of life I see.
When the sky is painted such delicate hues mornings really do hold a sense of wonder, a magical quality that infuses the softness I am viewing straight into my heart.
Some mornings the air is filled with the excitement of birdsong as all the native birds begin to wake singing their greeting to a new day, sometimes not a tweet is heard, it's these days that I am in total awe of how magnificent nature is. 
As clouds drift lazily across the sky and the sun inches closer to the horizon another day begins.
Always a chore to take myself inside to get ready to leave the cottage on work days, I am so comfortable here in my own tiny realm of natural peace......










1 comment:

luksky said...

Mornings are my favorite time of day too. They bring such hope for the day.