Saturday, October 05, 2019

One Of The Most......

 One of the most precious gifts I have ever received was this stunning handmade quilt.
Sent from a person who had followed my blog for a number of years all the way from Texas USA, made by the very talented Lusky.
Getting it out and attempting to get it on the daybed without Miss Bears help was a challenge, but as it came out for it's yearly appearance as the daybed cover for the summer months I took a moment to realise how truly special this quilt is.
And to really appreciate this random act of kindness that came straight from the heart....


3 comments:

luksky said...

Awwww...I'm surprised it didn't fall apart..lol. I'm so glad you still enjoy it, I still have my owl placemats I use on a daily basis.

William Kendall said...

A lovely gift. And the cats appreciate it too.

Gemel said...

I still think of you every time I use it Laura. REALLY you still use the place-mats? Wow now I thought they might not have lasted this long.

It was a lovely gift William, one that was truly and utterly wonderful.