Thursday, October 10, 2019

A Visit To....

 A visit to my absolutely favourite nursery was a uplifting experience with so many native plants flowering as the warmer weather induces the plants to flower.
Zanthorrea Nursery is more than a boring nursery with potted plants for sale, they have planted many gardens over the years showing what plants work well together and how to created different nooks in your own natural space.
Every time I go here I notice something different, this day I noted a green bottlebrush flower, never had I seen one before I was instantly transfixed with it's radiant beauty.
And of course I was thinking where could I put one in my own little garden wonderland.... 






























































2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Wonderfully colourful.

Gemel said...

It is a fabulous nursery, and yes, very colourful.