Monday, December 13, 2021

Breathing Deeply.......

Breathing deeply as I found myself out enjoying the morning sun after a couple of days of being out of action. 
Whenever dis-easement takes hold of me what I dread the most is being housebound. 
Of being inside.
I crave nature.
Well, to be more accurate, I miss my garden. 
Although when bedbound I can still see the garden as I rest in bed, hear the birds singing, the wind rustling, I simply want to be outside. 
Although the windows do bring the outside in to a degree, it's still not the same.
And, if truth be told, there is nothing that heals and revives me more than having my bare feet on the ground and the sun on my skin, fresh air in my lungs.
The healing power of nature is all the remedy I require.....













 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Beautiful shots, particularly the bird.

Gemel said...

Thank you William.