Sunday, December 19, 2021

It Seems That Finally.........

It seems that finally after many months I have found the right balance in medication to ease Charlie's skin disorder. 
When the medication and the dietary changes that the vet suggested I try failed to work I sought a different approach. After three weeks his fur is finally growing back. And he is not pulling it back out as soon as it grows back he did on the medication from the vet. 
It appears that it is an anxiety issue, the herbs I am using to calm him down have stopped his often frantic and obsessive grooming.
 It is reassuring to see him visibly less stressed, although I am at odds to know what it is that he is so anxious about. Out enjoying a bit of sun on his back he cheerfully meowed away as he settled down to have a little nap in the warm morning sunshine......









 

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I'm so glad to hear he is doing much better. I love those "meow" shots.

Gemel said...

Thank you Sharon. The meow shots are cute.

William Kendall said...

He's a very good boy.

Gemel said...

He is a good boy.