Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Each Day I....

Each day I see the spectacular beauty that surrounds me and I am grateful.

 Grateful of the gift of seeing the world in all it's miraculous glory. 
Of seeing the perfection of each flower of each bird of each creature. 
Hours can be lost in fascination as I observe the graceful changes in my garden. 
Life is about perspective, and each of us sees the world according to what we value. 

Nature is my temple, my healer, my inspiration, my love. 

Being an adult should not mean that one fails to see the world with wonder and awe. 
To walk the world still seeing each day with the eyes of innocence and an open heart is what keeps me grounded and held. 
It inspires and uplifts and much as it bestows calmness and serenity.

The miracle of creation is something I am endlessly humbled by. 
Stopping and stilling myself to watch in silent reverence the continual unfolding of this glorious planet I call home.....



























 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

You are surrounded by beauty.

Gemel said...

Thank you William. I am blessed.