Friday, December 13, 2019

Spending Most Of.....

 Spending most of their time under the shade of one of the acacia trees in the garden Brulee and Gaia seem to be coping with the intense heatwave we currently have I have been worried about how my chicken family will cope with such scorching weather, the hottest beginning to summer in many years.

I have seen Gaia happily sitting up in the tree perching on a branch with her tiny wings held out to the side to try to keep cool she watches mum scratch in the grass, but of course whenever I have a camera she never does it.
Each day Brulee leads her chick further into the garden, they can get around the whole garden safely as the fence line is now bushy enough to make sure that Gaia is not out in the open to long.

Such a beautiful blessing to have in my garden, the gift of a new life........








2 comments:

William Kendall said...

She grows more each day.

Gemel said...

That she does.