Sunday, December 29, 2019

A Day Trip......

 A day trip to North Stradbroke Island again several years ago, and photos never shared.

The island is one that I do feel I will visit again, and next time I would make sure that I was able to stay longer than a day.
The waters this day were full of blue jellyfish, I was only able to locate one Koala high up in a tree.
I had a swim in a lake infused with tea tree oil and left the water with the softest hair ever, the healing waters revitalizing my entire being.
Everywhere I turned there was something to see, the waters were enticing, the rocks ancient as time its self,  the island holds an energy which rises from the ground, a powerful pulsation that was difficult to ignore.
It is a place to be still.
A place to reflect.

A place to reconnect with the Mother and to be grateful for such beauty...... 






































































































2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Idyllic.

The koala looks comfortable.

Gemel said...

It was a beautiful place.