Monday, July 01, 2019

Whenever I.......

 Whenever I decide to linger in bed to snuggle down with a book and a cup of coffee for a little weekend pampering the chicken folk will always without fail come and sit by my bedroom window.
 
They never do this when I am up and about, and seeing as they can't physically see where it is I am in the house, I am always amazed when they all show up and simply chill out with me in their own funny chicken way.
 Little Nala also enjoyed their appearance at my bedroom window.
Sitting there watching them as they clucked and purred away.
 

 
The amount of sounds in a chickens vocabulary is quite extensive, and they do make a purring sound when contented.
 
Chickens are really such gentle and funny little beings, whose antics quite often leave me laughing or simply smiling with a warm heart at the deep bonds they share.
 
In their own little way Aslan, Cheeky Chook, Maple and Brulee enjoy being part of my little family and it is moments like this that I give gratitude for appreciating the simple pleasures in my life...…. 

No comments: