Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Looking For.......

 Looking for ideas and inspiration for when the trees in the back garden have grown taller and stronger and I can create more personalised and secluded sitting areas
I came across these photos and thought, yes that is perfect!
 

I have always thought of the garden as being extra rooms of my house, each nook or corner has a different energy like the rooms in my house, and every area in the garden has a different display of plants which also give the garden different atmospheres.
 
Thinking the best place for this particular idea would be at the very back of the garden where there is already a hidden little circular area that would work extremely well with a curtain of bling to give it that mysterious feel.
 
Now I will have to seek out a supplier of such glittering curtains, or perhaps make my own unique sparkling creation...…….
 

No comments: