Thursday, July 18, 2019

A Little Meander.....

 A little meander starting and returning to the northern terminus of the bibbulmun track in Kalamunda, the bibbulmun is a 1,003.1 kilometre walk in Western Australia which starts in Kalamunda near Perth and ends in Albany.
 Along the way there are bright yellow markers nailed to trees with the symbol of a snake to help people find their way as getting lost out in the bush especially during the summer months could be life threatening.

 There was birdsong everywhere and I even came across a pair of red capped parrots however they disappeared before I could get a photo of them.
The red capped parrots are not seen frequently the last time I saw a pair was in my own garden some months ago.
The only flowers I came across were several varieties of flowering wattle or acacia trees whose scents lingered in the air and the vibrant yellow flowers certainly brightened the view.......






























No comments: