Friday, July 12, 2019

Our Homes...

 Our homes reflect our personalities in the way we keep and decorate them.

Over the years each time I have moved homes I always change the theme of the new dwelling.

This tiny four room cottage is by far the only home I have ever resided in that truly reflects the authentic me.

Because it is only here in this quirky colourful cottage that I actually got to know the real Gemel.
Her sparkle and her quirkiness, her softness and her deep need to be surrounded by nature.

In fact the last year and a half has seen the old self fall completely away as I went into solitude and did the greatest healing in my earthly journey.

I cleansed all parts of my life and technology even got in on the act with not one but two mobile phones crashing which saw me loose all contacts twice.

I took the hint and have started again surrounding myself with all things colourful, glittery, furry and fluffy......



No comments: