Thursday, July 04, 2019

Enjoying An Early....

 Enjoying an early morning stroll around the park this morning enjoying the serenity of this my most favourite time of the day.
 
I love the how the silence is broken by the different birds as they sing to greet the day, a large flock of black cockatoos flew overhead slowly as they headed east towards the horizon their majestic presence stopping me as I looked skyward to admire them. 
 
The scent of freshly cut hay floats in on the wind as it dances through my hair, a smile on my face as I give silent gratitude for such a beautiful morning and my gift of seeing how special each dawn is.
 
The sky full of clouds and the rising sun giving the world a spectacular glimpse of vibrant colour as it slowly rises to begin another day.
 
The local bakery looking very inviting as the lights came on however I resisted the temptation to visit, walking back home I took in the view of my little cottage nestled under the atmospheric sky a view of my home I do not always take in.
 
In this moment I realised how I love this quirky little place, of how healing and nurturing this tiny plot of earth has been for me, of understanding that as I changed and transformed the cottage and garden so too did I transform as well.
 
In the years since I first arrived neither of us is the same, and although the journey has been full of challenges and growth I would not change a single second.
 
As I close another chapter in my life I step into my tomorrows a vastly different person, leaving the past behind and moving towards each new day that I am here to live my life...…..
 

 






No comments: