Sunday, July 07, 2019

A Child Was.....

 A child was once heard stating  as they past my front gate that it wasn't fair that the people that lived at my house got to have their own park.
 
That was three years ago and things have certainly evolved since then!
 
I remembered thinking at the time what a beautiful thing it was for a child to say and as I meandered around my garden today I thought how parklike it really is becoming.
 
Not a day goes by without me giving a moments gratitude for having this haven to come home to at the end of each working day, and I really do appreciate days like today where I do not have to leave my sanctuary at all.
 
With chickens running to catch up while I walked and noted the flowers and growth on each and every plant I truly did find myself in heaven...…….










 








No comments: