Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Miles And Miles.............

Miles and miles of sugar cane filled the scene before me.
Endless greenery that swayed in the warm breeze.
My soul opened to the lushness of this wonderful view, the green sucked me in with a pull of deep passion, a longing for times long since lived.
The uniqueness of this terrain drew me into the essence of the land, taking me fully into a instinctive understanding of life.
Untouched by the modern age, its virginal essence flowed into me.
My heart yearned to stay here, to never leave the uncorrupted landscape that filled my eyes with an exquisite longing of returning to a simpler way of life..................

3 comments:

Ronda Laveen said...

I can see why you wouldn't want to leave. Love this new template. Is it one of the transparent one?

Gemel said...

It is heaven for sure Fiji, it has woven its way into my heart.

I stumbled across the template, I love it too. Not sure about it being on of the transparent ones though, maybe xox

Nancy said...

Beautiful place!