Thursday, June 17, 2010

An Ancient Tree.............

An ancient tree beckoned me forward.
The wisdom contained within its sturdy trunk pulsated through my fingers as our bodies met. Feeling beneath me the rising surge of intrinsic power tingling its way through my feet, I was overwhelmed by pure love from the Earth Mother in this Eden I had found.
Gardens hold the wisdom of the Earth.
The secrets of the Universe hidden in every leaf, if only you stop to see the magical world around you.
Others hurried, wanting something to entertain them, unable to see the glory of nature as she encased us with love.
Stilling yourself in the presence of nature can heal even the most broken heart.
She can bestow upon you countless wonders by just sitting on the soft grass, allowing yourself to stop, to listen to the sounds of love as the stillness weaves its web of mystery around you..............

1 comment:

Natalie said...

So true, Gemel. Your new look on the blog is beeeeauuutiful!