Visiting Mount Ommaney a small hill on my way home from Northam, although it is supposed to be a picnic area I didn't find any evidence of inviting places to settle down for my lunch.
There was quite an unsettling energy here, a lot of dumped rubbish and evidence of vandalism.
I didn't linger too long.
The views across the valley which was probably once a clear 360° vista is now interrupted by foliage, which is a good indicator of nature reclaiming herself as it looked like the area had been cleared many years ago...
2 comments:
The colors are so unique - the way they are mixed like that.
Oh and I know why there are no pictures. I am changing emails and I haven't fixed it yet. Bare with me!
It's a shame that some people have such little respect for nature's gifts. That view is lovely.
Post a Comment