The daily adventures, musings and wanderings of an earth guardian and garden fairy. My love of nature and all of Gaia's creatures is expressed through my photography, where I hope to inspire others to reconnect with the bounty of loveliness that surrounds us...
Friday, July 24, 2026
As The...
As the weather cools my garden begins to explode with colour.
Winter in Western Australia is a gorgeous gentle season...
I might have the picture thing figured out for now. I just have to remember it. I love each and every one of your flowers. I love the pink and purple in the middle.
3 comments:
I might have the picture thing figured out for now. I just have to remember it.
I love each and every one of your flowers. I love the pink and purple in the middle.
Lots for you to enjoy while enjoying the weather.
Beautiful.
Post a Comment