The Flourmill Emporium is a really quirky shop in York, I was absolutely smitten with Molly the shops dog who came to welcome everyone who walked through the door.
Overhearing a conversation between a customer and the shop assistant, this is a collective collaboration where many individuals have their wares for sale.
There was such an array of items on offer from handmade clothes to antiques.
There was so much to look at I felt a bit overwhelmed at where to begin, so I started with Molly at her bed by the fire.
I also appreciated the warmth of a wood fire and the opportunity to thaw and dry out after a very wet walk.
I thought that the space was set out well, with each stallholder artfully arranging their particular space.
Some parts of the shop were more interesting than others, I was impressed with how relaxed it felt with so much on offer. I imagine that the shop shifts and changes as larger pieces sell, which would make each visit a novelty...




























3 comments:
I love wandering around places like this. I need to do that soon.
Looks like a great place to explore, dear Gemel! Love these photos. The dog is adorable!
Very Unique!
Post a Comment