Wednesday, May 06, 2020

The Promise Of Rain.....

 The promise of rain coming in with the clouds, the change of seasons floating in on the wind.
This summer has seemed to go on forever, my constant wishes for the heat to abate and the gentle winter months to once again come to nurture the gardens lakes and rivers with their cleansing boons.
There is nothing I love more than a cloudy sky, except dark clouds holding a good downpour of rain, these clouds gliding overhead were but teasers of the rain finally approaching, and last night saw the first storm of the season, the rain lashing down and the wind so strong that branches and leaves were flying off the trees, the strength of the storm truly fierce.
Standing outside as the storm danced around me, my hair flying wildly as I stood in awe of the force of nature as the rain thrashed down and the wind howled.....
.

No comments: