Sunday, May 03, 2020

Another Person's

 Another persons perspective of what they found of interest in my garden after a visit yesterday.

The hakea flowers had her mesmerised for a long period of time, they are rather exquisite, I also find myself drawn to observe them frequently when out in the garden, much time is passed by me just sitting and watching the garden, admiring the flowers, so beautiful to watch visitors doing the same.

She stated how truly magical these flowers are, although her favourite was my Dorothy Gordon grevillea, she has her name down at Zanthorrea nursery for when they next get some in as they are pretty rare to find and she has been after one for some time.
Mine was covered in bees and she spent a good deal of time simply watching them collecting the pollen and nectar.

So lovely to have visitors to the garden who also view the astounding beauty of nature as something which fills them with awe, of having others who can appreciate my tiny little oasis and find such peace in my garden is very humbling.
 To have others who also can just sit and be, watching the comings and goings of all the wildlife that flits in and out, of appreciating the astonishing beauty of my garden is truly a blessing...




No comments: