Realising how far behind in downloading and editing photos from my camera is evident with these photographs from the last few days of August.
Most of Augusts images are sitting in a folder waiting to be edited, all photos from September are still on my camera waiting to migrate onto my laptop, and it's shortly going to be October.
Using my mobile phone at times is part of the problem, plus I do tend to see quite a lot that interests me on my daily adventures. Also, uploading onto blogger from my computer has become a lengthy and frustrating process.
These particular photographs were the last taken on an outing to York.
I've mentioned before that York was the first inland settlement in Western Australia and is a lovely quiet 47 kilometre drive through the countryside.
I had noticed this mosaic mural as I drove through the town and finally stopped as I was heading home to take a closer look.
I have always wanted to try my hand at mosaics. And perhaps I might given that recently I've began to dabble in watercolor painting.
Hopefully, over the next week I will get on top of sorting out my photos and uploading them. And it then might have to become a case of posting more than one post per day to try and clear the queue...
No comments:
Post a Comment