Uploading these photographs from a walk at Tomato lake mid July has reminded me why I had stopped editing my photos.
Uploading to blogger has become tedious and frustrating.
Before the last update, I could select the photographs I wanted to post, and they all uploaded together. Now, it will only upload a small amount of photos at a time and places them in out of order.
I expect that the order that the photos are placed is only important to me, but still, it is annoying! It was this issue that took the fun out of posting my daily adventures, to the point that I had not be inclined to edit photos at all, let alone go out with my camera.
Deciding I will not be put off, I aim to clear the backload of my daily adventures. I still have all of Augusts photos to edit, and one from July which I will post tomorrow.
This day at Tomato lake I recall was extremely warm. I was delighted to see a small family of black swans. Given that they are native to Western Australia I rarely see them when out and about.
It was the beginning of the ibis breeding season, and as usual there was lots of activity, with some chicks already hatched and maturing.
I also managed a photo of a well camouflaged night heron, seeing these birds is always a highlight when around the lake...
No comments:
Post a Comment