Tuesday, September 01, 2026

Happy Ginger Cat Day..

Happy Ginger Cat Day to all the orange felines out there. Anyone who's had the pleasure of sharing their life with a ginger cat, knows that they are definitely different!

Charlie Cricket is a spicy ginger ninja, often getting into mischief, always adorable.

Charlie had a difficult start to life, he was mauled by a dog at just eight weeks of age. When I went to view him and his brother, the owners kept him out of view. They tried really hard to get me to take his sibling, yet I didn't feel a connection with that kitten.

Then Charlie appeared around the corner, and I was horrified. He was covered in fleas and had wounds all over him.
Charlie scurried up my body and wrapped himself around my neck purring loudly. 
He refused to move.

It's true what they say.
Animals pick their humans.

Charlie had made his choice, it was definitely a help, get me out of here moment.
Needless to say, he was tended to with love and care from the second he was safely in my car.
And since then, he's been living his best life...







No comments: