Thursday, September 03, 2026

I Decided...


 I decided yesterday that I was going to try my hand at watercolour painting. I seem to be going through a rather unsettling period, without knowing exactly why. Which is somewhat off-putting.
I have all of Augusts photos yet to edit, and actually some still from July. My mojo in the photography department seems to be absent, virtually nonexistent! 
Given that I have always had a camera in my bag since around eight years of age, it's left me in a bit of turmoil, what on earth is happening?

Where the watercolour painting idea came from is anyone's guess. Although I love art in all it's forms, photography has been my creative lens for my entire life. 
I haven't spent a lot on the paints, mainly because I want to see if I will actually enjoy it, if I find I have a knack for it, then I will invest in better quality paints.
So it's going to be a case of watch this space...

No comments: