Thursday, April 18, 2024

Time For A Change...

Time for a change after eleven years living here in my magic cottage. With my old chest of Ikea drawers getting wobbly after years of the kitty kids jumping up and down from it, it was time to replace it. 
I have a new bed on order, and that prompted me to look at the current bedroom furniture I have. 
I have replaced the bedside tables with two circular wooden tables, and after looking for ages I decided to get this affordable bamboo and fabric chest of drawers. 
Not a fan of flatpack furniture I surprised myself in being drawn to this. 
The task of putting it together was quite frustrating, and I had to take it apart several times. 
What has surprised me is that once up it actually is very sturdy. 
I am now really looking forward to getting my new more modern bed frame, and once that is delivered a new mattress will be the final addition to my bedroom upgrade... 







 

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Looks great. About 20 years ago I put together a lot of IKEA furniture all by myself. I don't think I could do that today.