Tuesday, April 09, 2024

Enjoying Another...

Enjoying another day retreating this time nestled in the nurturing cocoon of my own private sanctuary. It was unusually quiet, not even a hint of a breeze danced amongst the leaves. At this time of night, I am always drawn to be outside, gratitude for another day lived. I find it is time to reflect on what had transpired throughout the day. I do not always sit, sometimes like last night I amble around the garden, fusing my energy into that of the garden. 
Thankful for living life the way I do, surrounded by nature and so connected to her. I often ponder on those who have lost their relationship with the cycles of the earth and how this would affect their lives. 
For me, life without a garden or animal companions would truly be soul shattering. 
For without the presence of nature and her creature's life loses all magic and meaning... 








 

No comments: